I may be in the minority, but I love the first 8 episodes of Season 2 and I'm hoping we can have some discussion.
A few discussion points -
- Ryan's hair
- Theresa being ridiculous and posessive of Ryan (he doesn't have to be in Chino with her)
- Sweet moment - Kirsten hugging the boys when they come into the kitchen at the end
- The return of Luke!
- Caleb's fear that his house is bugged and/or he is being watched
- Selfish Seth
- The screaming pool scene
- DeeeeeeeeJaaaaayyy (that's the Marissa pronounciation)
- The "miscarriage" and its impacts